UX/ UI Designer
We are looking for an UX/UI Designer to turn our online interactive simulation-based e-training into easy-to-use products for our clients. Contributing to our mission to improve the quality of care by unlocking the full potential of both medical technology as well as the competence of medical staff. You will create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs, make e-learning fun and help us improve customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean design and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows with the aim to transform them into intuitive and functional user interfaces. To be successful in this role, it is important to, besides design software, have experience with wireframe tools.
- Optimize existing user interface designs and create additional intuitive and functional user interfaces;
- Understand user-, technical- and business needs, and translate them into design requirements;
- Conceptualize ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness;
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas;
- Execute and monitor all design stages from concept to final implementation;
- Present designs and key milestone deliverables to relevant stakeholders;
- Evaluate user insights and find solutions to improve design accordingly;
- Identify and solve UX problems relating to responsiveness;
- Collaborate with all colleagues within Operations and Marketing to define and implement innovative solutions for the product improvements (visuals and experience).
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
- More than 3 years proven work experience as a UX /UI Designer or similar role.
- Knowledge of UI design and wireframe tools.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD and Photoshop.
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3.
- Experience with using design libraries (e.g., Bootstrap) and inheritance.
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders and multidisciplinary teams.
- Good time-management skills.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus.
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction is a bonus.
- Experience with designing for healthcare / medical field /education is a plus.
What do we offer?
- A stimulating position for 40 hours a week
- A competitive base salary
- Driven, enthusiastic and multicultural colleagues
- Personal growth and development plan
Please send an email with your CV and portfolio to our HR and Recruitment Officer Gabrielle Groot: email@example.com.
LeQuest, founded in 2011, is a leading technology company focused on improving the quality of care by unlocking the potential of both medical technology as well as the competence of medical staff to use devices to the limit of their possibilities. We are developing online interactive simulation-based e-training for the use of medical devices. The LeQuest e-trainings accelerate the implementation of new medical equipment, close the consumption gap, and make users quickly gain confidence, knowledge and competence within a safe environment including certifying and re-certifying of the medical staff. LeQuest is a fast-growing company. LeQuest was recently recognized as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands for 2020.