Online Content Specialist
For our mission to improve the quality of care by unlocking the full potential of both medical technology as well as the competence of medical staff, we are looking for a Online Content Specialist. This unique and new role is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing, communication and social media.
- Responsible for the proper functioning of the content of the current and new LeQuest website;
- To make sure that the content of the LeQuest webpages is of high quality and widely recognized by modern search engines;
- Keep the webpages up-to-date. Is pro-actively looking for new content;
- Take care of the proper placements content and news items;
- Execution of e-commerce marketing communications (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, website, customer portal, webinars), execution in coordination with LeQuest Marcom team;
- Support of general (digital) marcom activities and campaigns;
- Optimal functioning of our CRM HubSpot;
- Collecting of marketing data (contacts, companies) in CRM to support the Sales and Marketing team.
- MBO/HBO education in the field of Marketing
- Knowledge with and understanding of web developments and content management
- Knowledge and experience of Social media/online tools/
- Experienced managing and tackling issues in CRM/HubSpot
- Strong communicative skills
- Committed, pro-active and flexible
- Accurate, reliable, attention for details
- Independent and Team worker
- Strong analytical / good communication
- Understanding of SEO is a bonus
- Excellent in written and spoken Dutch and English
- A stimulating position for 40 hours a week
- A competitive base salary
- Driven, enthusiastic and multicultural colleagues
- Personal growth and development plan
Please e-mail our HR and Recruitment Officer Gabrielle Groot email@example.com.
LeQuest, founded in 2011, is a leading technology company focused on improving the quality of care by unlocking the potential of both medical technology as well as the competence of medical staff to use devices to the limit of their possibilities. We are developing online interactive simulation-based e-training for the use of medical devices. The LeQuest e-trainings accelerate the implementation of new medical equipment, close the consumption gap, and make users quickly gain confidence, knowledge and competence within a safe environment including certifying and re-certifying of the medical staff. LeQuest is a fast-growing company. LeQuest was recently recognized as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands for 2020.