Front end developer
We are looking for a Front-end developer who will work on challenging and creative projects in which complex medical technology needs to be translated into playful simulation training solutions, used by an international and continuously expanding target group of medical professionals. You will work in a multi-disciplinary team of analysts, UX designers, graphical artist and developers. Together, we will be c
- Continuously improve the development process by building web apps for tooling and improving our JS engine;
- A shared responsibility to constantly improve the product portfolio and in direct control of the process of achieving this;
- Securing code quality and shipping secure software to our customers by continuous integration and delivery, version control and code review;
- Constantly improve the workflow through modular code and automation/ tooling;
- You will be working with
- A university degree (HBO or higher) with a major in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience and up-to-date web technologies.
- Good technical communication skills.
- You greatly value ‘clean code’.
- Knowledge/experience in Webpack, npm, NodeJS, JS design patterns
- Knowledge/experience in Cross-browser development and Unit-testing.
- Affinity with React, Mobx (MST) and Typescript is a plus!
- A stimulating position for 40 hours a week
- A competitive base salary
- Driven, enthusiastic and multicultural colleagues
Please send your CV and portfolio to our HR and Recruitment Officer Gabrielle Groot firstname.lastname@example.org.
LeQuest, founded in 2011, is a leading technology company focused on improving the quality of care by unlocking the potential of both medical technology as well as the competence of medical staff to use devices to the limit of their possibilities. We are developing online interactive simulation-based e-training for the use of medical devices. The LeQuest e-trainings accelerate the implementation of new medical equipment, close the consumption gap, and make users quickly gain confidence, knowledge and competence within a safe environment including certifying and re-certifying of the medical staff. LeQuest is a fast-growing company. LeQuest was recently recognized as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands for 2020.