LeQuest is a high-tech education provider based in the center of Rotterdam. We develop simulation based online training to train and certify medical staff in the use of high-risk and complex medical equipment. A big responsibility that we do not take lightly.
We present the software in a SaaS-model. We have our own delivery platform, code bases for simulation-based training development and tools to streamline our processes. This job offers great diversity, freedom and responsibility within a tight-knit team. Our company has a flat hierarchy and a highly international workforce. An excellent place to take a lot on your plate and develop yourself in a broad perspective within a fast-growing company.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud/DevOps Engineer who will design, implement and support LeQuest's cloud environment. LeQuest is revolutionizing its production and development pipelines and is searching for the talent that will leverage the latest trends in technology to serve our global clients.
- Architecting cloud solutions for production and development
- Availability of production and edge environments
- Making sure that the infrastructure scales with the company growth
- Managing cloud costs
- Automating and improving services
- 5+ years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Infrastructure as Code with Terraform
- At least two years of comprehensive experience designing, operating and troubleshooting solutions using the AWS Cloud
- Expert in Docker
- Knowledge of Python, Bash
- Django/Node.js is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD based application development
- Experienced working in Linux
- Networking on the cloud
- Good written and spoken English
- A logical thought-process
- Enthusiasm for continuous learning
What do we offer?
- A stimulating position for 40 hours a week.
- A competitive base salary.
- Driven, enthusiastic and multicultural colleagues.
- Personal growth and development plan.
Please send an email with your CV to our HR and Recruitment Advisor Gabrielle Groot: email@example.com. For questions you can reach Gabrielle on +31 (0) 6 83979462.
LeQuest, founded in 2011, is a leading technology company focused on improving the quality of care by unlocking the potential of both medical technology as well as the competence of medical staff to use devices to the limit of their possibilities. We are developing online interactive simulation-based e-training for the use of medical devices. The LeQuest e-trainings accelerate the implementation of new medical equipment, close the consumption gap, and make users quickly gain confidence, knowledge and competence within a safe environment including certifying and re-certifying of the medical staff. LeQuest is a fast-growing company. LeQuest was recently recognized as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands for 2020.