Customer Success Manager
For our mission to improve the quality of care by unlocking the full potential of both medical technology as well as the competence of medical staff, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager. This unique and new role is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about ensuring that our customers are incredibly satisfied with us.
You will be managing the relationships with our medical OEM customers, and ensuring they are getting the guidance and resources they need to be successful. Besides this, you will support our key OEM customers in their transformation from being their customers’ product providers to service partners.
- Act as the main point of contact for activities related to the roll out and usage of our trainings at our global medical OEM customers;
- Ensure our customers are well served and drive their engagement with our solutions;
- Understand the organizational structure of our customers’ businesses, and find alignment with LeQuest’s goals;
- Ensure we are alert on the opportunities and seize them while we identify the risks and mitigate them;
- Create and identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities for our solutions within the customer’s organization;
- Be the champion and advocate for customer requirements within LeQuest and the voice of the customer;
- Focus on driving customer engagement and proactively monitor and identify usage trends in order to uncover opportunities, and renewal risks, while supporting greater adoption rates;
- Use data and analytics to determine which customers should be acted upon and when;
- Report to the CCO and stay in close contact with your sales & marketing colleagues and the operations team to ensure customer’s wishes are correctly and timely implemented.
- 3-5 years of experience in customer success management or account management ideally for SaaS solutions
- Experience in the medical field/MedTech would be a big plus
- Proven track record in working in a customer facing role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical, organized and great attention to detail
- Good at multi-tasking and managing multiple customers at the same time
- Exceptional command of the English language, other languages is a bonus
What do we offer?
- A stimulating position for 40 hours a week
- A competitive base salary
- Driven, enthusiastic and multicultural colleagues
- Personal growth and development plan
Please send an email to our HR and Recruitment Officer Gabrielle Groot: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LeQuest, founded in 2011, is a leading technology company focused on improving the quality of care by unlocking the potential of both medical technology as well as the competence of medical staff to use devices to the limit of their possibilities. We are developing online interactive simulation-based e-training for the use of medical devices. The LeQuest e-trainings accelerate the implementation of new medical equipment, close the consumption gap, and make users quickly gain confidence, knowledge and competence within a safe environment including certifying and re-certifying of the medical staff. LeQuest is a fast-growing company. LeQuest was recently recognized as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands for 2020.