To support our mission to improve the quality of care by unlocking the full potential of both medical technology and increased competence of medical staff, LeQuest is looking for a Content Creator. This new role is an exciting opportunity for someone who is creative and can identify, create, manage and deliver digital content using a range of techniques, across channels including websites, social media and webinars. The Content Creator reports to the Head of Marketing & Communications.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, social media, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions in the tech education & healthcare industry, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting with the design of promotional materials
- Using social media to engage consumers in the healthcare industry, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Track, measure and report on digital marketing campaigns and monitoring social media and company website metrics to ensure optimum return on investment
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach potential new customers.
- Plan, execute and optimize integrated digital campaigns and initiatives
- Collecting of marketing data (contacts, companies) in CRM to support the Sales and Marketing team.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of online marketing activities
- Deliver and maintain a comprehensive Social Media calendar
- Manage all Inbound Digital Activities via Hubspot
- Discover content gap and drive SEO and content marketing of website
- Suggest marketing automation programs via Hubspot and execute email marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Marketing or similar field
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of web & social media developments and content creation and management
- Hubspot Certified
- Strong listening & communicative skills
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Committed, pro-active and flexible
- Accurate, reliable, attention for details
- Independent and collaborative worker
- Proven experience creating strong, engaging content
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Excellent in written and spoken English. Dutch or any other language is a bonus.
- A stimulating position for 40 hours a week
- A competitive base salary
- Driven, enthusiastic and multicultural colleagues
- Personal growth and development plan
Please e-mail our HR and Recruitment Advisor Gabrielle Groot email@example.com.
LeQuest, founded in 2011, is a leading technology company focused on improving the quality of care by unlocking the potential of both medical technology as well as the competence of medical staff to use devices to the limit of their possibilities. We are developing online interactive simulation-based e-training for the use of medical devices. The LeQuest e-trainings accelerate the implementation of new medical equipment, close the consumption gap, and make users quickly gain confidence, knowledge and competence within a safe environment including certifying and re-certifying of the medical staff. LeQuest is a fast-growing company. LeQuest was recently recognized as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands for 2020.