LeQuest is a high-tech education provider based in the center of Rotterdam. We develop simulation based online training to train and certify medical staff in the use of high-risk and complex medical equipment. A big responsibility that we do not take lightly.
We present the software in a SaaS-model. We have our own delivery platform, code bases for simulation-based training development and tools to streamline our processes. This job offers great diversity, freedom and responsibility within a tight-knit team. Our company has a flat hierarchy and a highly international workforce. An excellent place to take a lot on your plate and develop yourself in a broad perspective within a fast-growing company.
We are looking for an experienced Back End Developer who will design, implement and support LeQuest's back-end environment. LeQuest is revolutionizing its product and supporting technologies and is searching for the talent that will leverage the latest trends in technology to serve our global clients.
- Developing LeQuest’s backend apps and systems, from our simulation-based training to our license distribution system and core;
- Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs;
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures;
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems;
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes;
- Investigating and using new technologies where relevant;
- Providing written knowledge transfer material.
- More than three years of extensive experience in Python 3, Django, DRF
- Experienced with docker
- Familiarity with AWS is a plus
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL, Celery, Swagger, Redis, Gitlab is a plus
- Familiarity with LTI and cmi5 protocols is a plus
- Degree in software engineering, computer science, mathematics or related fields
- A passion for solving problemsand providing workable solutions
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
- Outstanding all-round communication skills in English and ability to work collaboratively
- Enthusiasm for continuous learning
What do we offer?
- A stimulating position for 40 hours a week.
- A competitive base salary.
- Driven, enthusiastic and multicultural colleagues.
- Personal growth and development plan.
Please send an email with your CV to our HR and Recruitment Advisor Gabrielle Groot: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions you can reach Gabrielle on +31 (0) 6 83979462.
LeQuest, founded in 2011, is a leading technology company focused on improving the quality of care by unlocking the potential of both medical technology as well as the competence of medical staff to use devices to the limit of their possibilities. We are developing online interactive simulation-based e-training for the use of medical devices. The LeQuest e-trainings accelerate the implementation of new medical equipment, close the consumption gap, and make users quickly gain confidence, knowledge and competence within a safe environment including certifying and re-certifying of the medical staff. LeQuest is a fast-growing company. LeQuest was recently recognized as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands for 2020.