STRATEGIC ACCOUNT DIRECTOR US & CANADA
Unique function at the cross section of education, healthcare and technology
Our customers are actively looking for ways to improve the health and quality of the lives of their patients. LeQuest trains and certifies medical professionals for the use of medical technology by creating simulation based online trainings. LeQuest is part of the process of improving patient safety and educating the medical workforce. That is a big responsibility that we are proud of. We need people who want to be part of that story; Committed and high performing.
Establish and expand the operation for LeQuest North America and Canada
LeQuest, searches for an experienced Strategic Account Director for the Healthcare sector who is ideally based in the Midwest, region of Minneapolis/Chicago preferably.
This pivotal role will manage and expand the relationships with our largest, most strategic customers (medical device manufacturers & hospitals) as a long-term business, and in parallel builds out our LeQuest sales organization in the United States and Canada.
The Strategic Account Director is responsible for improving visibility in our strategic account and share and align the customer’s understanding with internal stakeholders. You’ll be working with our existing and new accounts and will take responsibility for multiple strategic accounts.
The Strategic Account Director is a crucial position that affects every level of our organization. The Strategic Account Director is responsible for improving visibility in our strategic account and share and align the customer’s understanding with internal stakeholders. You’ll be working with our existing and new accounts and will take responsibility for multiple strategic accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Administration or another field related to Healthcare from a top University.
- 10+ years of experience as a B2B Sales Manager in Healthcare
- Native English speaker, other European Languages are also a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal skills with an attitude for building strong client relationships.
- Experienced in selling to major corporations, ideally in the context of SAAS
- Experienced in using SAM, KAM & CRM platforms
- Willingness to travel Internationally 50% to Europe and throughout the US and Canada.
- Work from home Remote
- Working with Strategic customers
- Effective Strategic Account Management implementation
- Establishing and expanding the North America operations of LeQuest
- Delivering on the organization’s strategy
What do we offer?
LeQuest provides a full-time pivotal role at a fast-growing SaaS company with a global market.
- Combination of fixed and variable + upside to be discussed
- Performance bonus.
- 25 days of holiday per annum.
- Strong professional and personal development opportunities.
LeQuest Company Profile
LeQuest was founded in 2011 to close the gap between healthcare professionals and medical technology. We aim to improve the quality of care by empowering healthcare professionals to use medical technology with confidence and competence. Our SaaS solution trains and certifies healthcare professionals for the use of medical technology through customized, online e-simulations.
LeQuest has grown into a dynamic company employing 50+ innovative, international minds who are dedicated to the company’s mission.
We are dedicated to support and empower healthcare professionals to become more confident, competent and to changing their world for the better.
By using online simulation-based trainings, we make learning easier and become more effective in training medical professionals. We have a skilled team of professionals from different cultures, countries and disciplines which creates a very special and open workplace.