LeQuest is a tech company based in the center of Rotterdam. It develops simulation based online training to certify and train healthcare professionals using medical technology. A big responsibility we do not take lightly.
We are an international group of professionals who value each other’s opinions, ideas and feedback to ensure personal growth; both culturally and professionally. Our ultimate aim is to grow our business in order to assist more healthcare professionals worldwide and provide them with the confidence they need when handling medical technology in sometimes life-threatening situations.
As we are growing, our colleague -the CEO, is getting busier and is in need of a trustworthy personal assistant who can anticipate and prepare for his next move. A pro-active, emotionally balanced personal assistant who is on the ball.
You will mainly support the CEO with his everyday business and occasionally assist the other management members to ensure their day runs smoothly. Our management travels frequently and are in different time zones often. Therefore, it is important that you are willing to work flexible hours and schedule your day accordingly.
You are trustworthy and have a positive attitude. You are quick in understanding the needs and wants of stakeholders and can distinguish between the two to set the right priorities. You are highly committed, curious and know the ins and outs of our CEO’s responsibilities, agenda and overall well-being. You proactively take care of all information flows (e-mail, correspondence, phone calls etc.) and are creative when preparing presentations and communication to different stakeholders.
- Higher education degree or working level (HBO)
- Around 5 years relevant work experience as management/ personal assistant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English is a must
- Excellent communication skills in other languages is a plus
- Confident and competent using MS Office applications
- Solution- and service oriented
- Independent and creative
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Able to build rapport and engage with stakeholders
- Acting as a first point of contact
- Manage the CEO’s agenda
- Support Management
- Plan and organize meetings and appointments
- Engage and liaise with the different stakeholders
- Prepare presentations, reports and communication both for internal and external purposes
- Manage all aspects of overseas and domestic business trips
- Collating and filing expenses
- Conducting research on behalf of management
- Organizing the CEO’s personal commitments
What do we offer?
LeQuest provides a pivotal role at a fast-growing SaaS company with a global market.
- A stimulating position for 40 hours a week
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days of holiday per annum
- Strong professional and personal development opportunities
- Multicultural environment
- Flexible working hours between 7am and 7pm
LeQuest company profile
LeQuest was founded in 2011 to close the gap between healthcare professionals and medical technology. We aim to improve the quality of care by empowering healthcare professionals to use medical technology with confidence and competence. Our SaaS solution trains and certifies healthcare professionals for the use of medical technology through customized, online e-simulations.
LeQuest has grown into a dynamic company employing 50+ innovative, international minds who are dedicated to the company’s mission.
We are dedicated to support and empower healthcare professionals to become more confident, competent and to changing their world for the better.
By using online simulation-based trainings, we make learning easier and become more effective in training medical professionals. We have a skilled team of professionals from different cultures, countries and disciplines which creates a very special and open workplace.