Medical Device Analyst (MDA)
Unique function at the cross section of education, healthcare & technology
LeQuest trains and certifies healthcare professionals for the use of medical technology by creating simulation based online training. LeQuest improves patient safety by educating the medical workforce. We are proud of this big responsibility. We are now searching for committed and high-performing people who want to be part of this story.
The MDA is the cornerstone of getting our training developed and released to the trainees. LeQuest works in close collaboration with experts of the leading medical device manufacturers to collect information about the functioning of the device combined with user interactions. After analysing this information, you define the learning objectives and the training content. You will work in close collaboration with the graphic and development team to get the training developed and tested.
As this job entails working in a challenging, rapidly changing field – at the intersection of healthcare and technology - you need to have the ability to communicate all different levels.
Project coordination, teamwork, collaboration and having a technical mindset are just some of the skills that this role needs, and in which you will be able to further develop yourself.
This job will interest you if you enjoy connecting with people, understand the importance of technology in learning; especially in the healthcare sector, and if you are driven by solving “puzzles”.
- Higher education degree in engineering (preferably medical related) or working level (HBO/University)
- 1-3+ years relevant work experience
- Solution driven, accurate and structured
- Can work equally well independently or as part of a team
- Excellent communication- and analytical skills with high attention to detail
- English – work proficiency and good knowledge of Dutch
- Experience in training content design is a plus.
- Experience with agile project management is a plus
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Collect, structure and document information
- Perform analysis on a device and process/present this in a structured way
- Define learning objectives for the training
- Create training content
- Coordinate training development projects
- Test simulation-based training
- Interact with the medical device experts
What do we offer?
LeQuest provides a full-time pivotal role at a fast-growing SaaS company with a global market.
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days of holiday per annum
- Strong professional and personal development opportunities
- Multicultural environment
LeQuest company profile
LeQuest was founded in 2011 to close the gap between healthcare professionals and medical technology. We aim to improve the quality of care by empowering healthcare professionals to use medical technology with confidence and competence. Our SaaS solution trains and certifies healthcare professionals for the use of medical technology through customized, online e-simulations.
LeQuest has grown into a dynamic company employing 50+ innovative, international minds who are dedicated to the company’s mission.
We are dedicated to support and empower healthcare professionals to become more confident, competent and to changing their world for the better.
By using online simulation-based trainings, we make learning easier and become more effective in training medical professionals. We have a skilled team of professionals from different cultures, countries and disciplines which creates a very special and open workplace.