Dev Ops Security Engineer
Unique function at the cross section of education, healthcare & technology
LeQuest trains and certifies healthcare professionals for the use of medical technology by creating simulation-based online training. LeQuest improves patient safety by educating the medical workforce. We are proud of this big responsibility. We are now searching for committed and high performing people who want to be part of this story.
Unique role as the interface between education, gaming, simulating, healthcare and technology
LeQuest trains and certifies healthcare professionals for the use of medical technology by creating simulation-based online training. LeQuest improves patient safety by educating the medical workforce. We are proud of this big responsibility. We are now searching for committed and high-performing people who want to be part of this story.
Versatile function with a variety of responsibilities.
You will work in a team of 7 and your main responsibility will be the security of the development and production environment. All security matters within the environment are yours to design, implement and handle. You have the opportunity to further develop and improve an evolving security environment. Furthermore, you will make sure the Dev Ops methodology will be strongly adapted, further develop the pipeline and lead the way towards the future. You will be part of the cloud migration that is already rolling within the organization.
You will have a shared responsibility for making sure that the organization complies with the needs of its global clients in healthcare in regards to security and privacy.
This job means working in a diverse and international team, a lot of freedom and a big responsibility. Even better, you will be doing so in a tight-knit team, a company with no bureaucracy, with a flat hierarchy and with a noble cause.
An excellent place to take a lot on your plate and develop yourself in a broad perspective within a fast-growing company!
With a diverse role we are looking for a diverse skillset:
- higher education degree in technical or ICT or working level (HBO/University);
- strong security mindset;
- experience setting up or improving security aspects of server/network environment(s);
- 5 years of experience engineering within Linux / Open Source environment(s) 3 years of which directly involved in security;
- experience with AWS
- experience working alongside Developers or Development-teams;
- Dev Ops mentality and experience working with different tools to automate deployment pipelines;
- experience working with networking technologies and the main protocols;
- experience with designing and implementing security plans.
Above all, we need to emphasize the personality and attitude is most important. If you are not a master on all the above topics, we completely understand. Mindset and approach beat actual experience!
- Working with Strategic Customers
- Effective Strategic Account Management implementation
- Establishing and expanding European operations of LeQuest
- Delivering on the organization’s strategy
What do we offer?
LeQuest provides a full-time pivotal role at a fast-growing SaaS company with a global market.
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days of holiday per annum.
- Strong professional and personal development opportunities.
- Multicultural environment
LeQuest company profile
LeQuest was founded in 2011 to bridge the gap between healthcare professionals and the ever-increasing complexity of medical technology. We aim to improve the quality of care by empowering healthcare professionals to use medical technology with confidence and competence. Our SaaS solution trains and certifies healthcare professionals for the use of medical technology through customized, online e-simulations.
LeQuest has grown into a dynamic company employing 50+ innovative, international minds who are dedicated to the company’s mission.
By using online simulation-based training, we make learning easier and become more effective in training medical professionals. Applying agile software development methodologies allows us to work smarter, eliminate barriers to work efficiently, optimize our performance, and deliver “best in class” value and customer service.
We have a dedicated, skilled team of professionals from different cultures, countries, and disciplines which creates a very special and open place to work.