Account Manager Europe
Unique function at the cross section of education, healthcare & technology
Our customers are actively looking for ways to improve the health and quality of the lives of their patients. LeQuest trains and certifies medical professionals for the use of medical technology by creating simulation based online trainings. LeQuest is part of the process of improving patient safety and educating the medical workforce. That is a big responsibility that we are proud of. We need people who want to be part of that story; committed and high performing.
Establish and expand the operation for LeQuest throughout Europe
LeQuest, searches for an experienced Account Manager for the European healthcare market sector based in either Germany or the Netherlands.
The Account Manager is a crucial position that affects every level of our organization. He or she will develop a long-term customer relationship with the hospitals in the portfolio. You’ll be working with our existing and new accounts having full responsibility for multiple accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Business Administration, or another field related to Healthcare
- 5+ years of experience as a B2B Sales Manager in Healthcare
- Fluent in English, German and Dutch other European language is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal skills with an attitude for building strong client relationships.
- Experienced in selling to major corporations, ideally in SAAS
- Experienced in using SAM, KAM & CRM platforms
- Willingness to travel
- Manage a portfolio of accounts
- Identify opportunities within the hospitals and work closely together with colleagues to ensure growth attainment;
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with current and new hospital customers
- Present and represent LeQuest and the products adequately
- Work closely together with the Head of Sales responsible for the sales at medical companies.
- Develop long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of LeQuest training solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Observe and report market developments and ensure corrective actions;
- Provide accurate sales forecasting and key performance indicators for your customers;
- Provide and achieve annual and quarterly sales and revenue targets;
- Present and represent the company, products and services adequately
- Generate new sales using existing and potential customer networks
What do we offer?
LeQuest provides a full-time pivotal role at a fast-growing SaaS company with a global market.
- Combination of fixed and variable + upside to be discussed
- Performance bonus
- 25 days of holiday per annum.
- Strong professional and personal development opportunities.
LeQuest company profile
LeQuest was founded in 2011 to close the gap between healthcare professionals and medical technology. We aim to improve the quality of care by empowering healthcare professionals to use medical technology with confidence and competence. Our SaaS solution trains and certifies healthcare professionals for the use of medical technology through customized, online e-simulations.
LeQuest has grown into a dynamic company employing 50+ innovative, international minds who are dedicated to the company’s mission.
We are dedicated to support and empower healthcare professionals to become more confident, competent and to changing their world for the better.
By using online simulation-based training, we make learning easier and become more effective in training medical professionals. We have a skilled team of professionals from different cultures, countries and disciplines that creates a very special and open workplace.