Sales account manager- manufacturers/ OEM Fulltime
LeQuest is a high-tech education provider based in the center of Rotterdam. We develop simulation based online training to train and certify medical staff in the use of high-risk medical equipment. A big responsibility that we do not take lightly.
We are an international group of professionals who value each other’s opinions, ideas and feedback to ensure personal growth; both culturally and professionally. Our ultimate aim is to grow our business in order to empower medical staff worldwide and provide them with the competence and confidence they need when handling medical technology in sometimes life-threatening situations.
We are currently expanding our partnerships with Hospitals and Medical Device Manufacturers (OEM) on a global scale. Therefore, we are looking for new colleagues to help us with building new partnerships, maintaining established relationships and to be part of the growth of LeQuest.
- Identify opportunities, generate new business and define and execute deals with Medical Device Manufacturers (OEM);
- Work closely together with colleagues to ensure growth attainment;
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship (key account management) with current and new customers (Multi-level DMU management);
- Develop long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs;
- Observe and report market developments and ensure corrective actions when necessary;
- Provide accurate sales forecasting and key performance information;
- Achieve annual and quarterly sales and revenue targets;
- Present and represent the company and our solutions adequately.
- Bachelor’s degree in or similar to Sales and Business Administration or equivalent work experience 5+ years of experience in B2B sales and consultative selling
- Proven track record in complex Medical Devices/services/IT Sales/solutions preferably in Healthcare – manufacturers, hospitals
- Experience with selling to major accounts, ideally in the context of SaaS and subscription
- Confident communicator including convincing senior-level executives
- Professional and confident in speaking to small and medium-sized groups
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving, out of the box thinking attitude
- Team player, go-getter, structured, precise, result-oriented and representative
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders and projects simultaneously
- A fast learner that can hit the ground running and learn our solutions inside and out quickly
- Experience using CRM like HubSpot or Salesforce platforms
- Ability to travel internationally as required
- Exceptional command of the English language
- Knowledge of the Dutch and German or other language is an advantage
- A stimulating position with headquarters in Rotterdam
- Competitive base salary and commission
- Working in a multicultural environment
- Reports to CCO, close collaboration with Sales and Marketing team, Innovation Manager, international global MDM partners, key opinion leaders and customers/users for our e-training
- Working within a high-tech medical software training environment, with history and legacy and innovative products that make a difference
- Personal growth and development plan
Please e-mail our HR and Recruitment Officer Gabrielle Groot: email@example.com.
LeQuest, founded in 2011, is a leading technology company focused on improving the quality of care by unlocking the potential of both medical technology as well as the competence of medical staff to use devices to the limit of their possibilities. We are developing online interactive simulation-based e-training for the use of medical devices. The LeQuest e-trainings accelerate the implementation of new medical equipment, close the consumption gap, and make users quickly gain confidence, knowledge and competence within a safe environment including certifying and re-certifying of the medical staff. LeQuest is a fast-growing company. LeQuest was recently recognized as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands for 2020.