Medical Device Analyst (MDA)
The MDA (Medical Device Analyst) is the cornerstone of getting our e-simulation training developed and released to trainees. LeQuest works in close collaboration with experts of the leading medical device manufacturers or with hospital professionals to collect information about the device functionality and user interactions. As MDA, after analyzing this information, you define the learning objectives and the training content. Together with your colleagues from the graphics and front-end teams you develop and test the training. In the MDA role you would also write copy for the training as well as handle customer support tasks.
As this job entails working in a challenging, rapidly changing field – at the intersection of healthcare and technology - you need to have the ability to be flexible, to continuously look for improvements in the process and to communicate at various levels. Project coordination, teamwork, collaboration and having a technical mindset are just some of the skills that this role needs, and in which you will be able to further develop yourself. This job will interest you if you enjoy connecting and negotiating with people, motivating them, understand the importance of technology (in learning); and if you are driven by solving “puzzles”.
- Analyze medical devices;
- Document your analysis to be used internally by the development teams;
- Define learning objectives for the training by interacting with external experts;
- Create training content based on the gathered information;
- Plan and coordinate training development projects;
- Create copy for the training in English and prepare it for translations to multiple languages;
- Test the simulation-based trainings;
- Handel customer support tickets.
- Higher education degree in engineering (preferably medical related) or working level (HBO/University)
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Solution driven, accurate and structured
- Can work equally well independently or as part of a team
- Excellent communication- and analytical skills with high attention to detail
- English – professional work proficiency and good knowledge of Dutch
- Programming experience is a plus
- Experience with agile project management is a plus
- Experience in training content design is a plus
- Work experience in the healthcare sector is a plus.
- A stimulating position for 40 hours a week
- A competitive base salary
- Driven, enthusiastic and multicultural colleagues
Please send your CV to our HR and Recruitment Officer Gabrielle Groot: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LeQuest, founded in 2011, is a leading technology company focused on improving the quality of care by unlocking the potential of both medical technology as well as the competence of medical staff to use devices to the limit of their possibilities. We are developing online interactive simulation-based e-training for the use of medical devices. The LeQuest e-trainings accelerate the implementation of new medical equipment, close the consumption gap, and make users quickly gain confidence, knowledge and competence within a safe environment including certifying and re-certifying of the medical staff. LeQuest is a fast-growing company. LeQuest was recently recognized as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands for 2020.