Marketing Communication Specialist
LeQuest is a high-tech education provider based in the center of Rotterdam. It develops simulation based online training to certify and train healthcare professionals using advanced high-tech medical technology. A big responsibility that we do not take lightly.
We are an international group of professionals who value each other’s opinions, ideas and feedback to ensure personal growth; both culturally and professionally. Our ultimate aim is to grow our business in order to assist more healthcare professionals worldwide and provide them with the confidence they need when handling medical technology in sometimes life-threatening situations.
We would like the world to know that we are here with an amazing solution and that is where your support would be greatly appreciated and valued.
You will be responsible for LeQuest Mar-Com activities: From developing marketing strategies to converting them into marketing communication objectives, targeted campaigns and being responsible for their execution. And this is a real challenge; For we have a dual strategy, focusing on two very different target groups. Hospitals as the ‘end users’ of our solutions and Medical Device Manufacturers (MDM) in support of their education effort within the healthcare institutions they cater to. Therefore, we need you to target and activate both groups with different value propositions.
You will work on an operational and strategic level, from writing blogs and social posts to co-creating a strategy through market analysis. You will report to the Commercial Director (CCO) and closely collaborate with the Innovation Manager and sales team.
In the role of Marketing Communication Specialist, you will:
- Increase exposure and understanding of LeQuest’s unique solutions (internal and external target audiences)
- Create and execute Mar-Com plans for the different customer and target groups
- Create and execute Mar-Com and sales campaigns and materials (online and offline)
- Create and execute a social media (content) strategy including but not limited to traffic and conversion
- 'Own' the website and develop this further to version 2.0
- Serve as the primary contact to the LeQuest organization on marketing communications activities, including sales & marketing collateral, website, events, social media etc.
- Ensure focus on the LeQuest corporate identity and branding
- Manage brand related queries regarding visual identity, trademarks, tone of voice and naming of products and solutions
- Support the sales team with wide range of content to suit purposes / business needs, including digital, video, printed collateral
- Bachelor degree/HBO in Marketing Communication or similar study or experience.
- 5+ years of experience in communications with experience or proven interest in the medical technology industry
- Experience with B2B enterprise solution targeting both stakeholders within hospitals and MDM is an advantage
- Solution-oriented self-starter who breaks down big projects into smaller initiatives
- Translates highly technical concepts into target audience focused content
- Flexible team player with a positive attitude and focus on customer service
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Works well under pressure and is committed to deadlines
- Experience with online channels, CRM (HubSpot is a big advantage)
- Impeccable speaking, writing and editing skills in Dutch and English.
- Excellent communication skills in one other EU language is a plus (German, French or Spanish).
- Builds rapport with external creative agencies
- Being creative with experience in graphic design is a plus
What do we offer?
LeQuest provides a full-time pivotal role at a fast-growing SaaS company with a global market.
- A stimulating position for 40 hours a week in Rotterdam
- Competitive base salary
- Working in a multicultural environment
- Close collaboration with CCO, CEO/founder, Innovation Manager, international global MDM partners, key opinion leaders and customers/users for our e-training
- Working within a high-tech medical software training environment, with history and legacy
- Flexible working hours between 7am and 7pm
LeQuest was founded in 2011 to close the gap between healthcare professionals and medical technology. We aim to improve the quality of care by empowering healthcare professionals to use medical technology with confidence and competence. Our SaaS solution trains and certifies healthcare professionals for the use of medical technology through customized, online guided-simulations, changing their world for the better.
LeQuest has grown into a dynamic company employing 50+ innovative, international minds who are dedicated to the company’s mission. Nearly 50% of our staff is from non-Dutch descent and we have a well-balanced gender mix, thus providing a truly diverse company. The right attitude, skills and most of all, human decency are greatly valued at LeQuest, creating a very special and open workplace.
Please contact our HR and Recruitment Officer Gabrielle Groot +31 (0) 10 310 0850 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.