For our mission to improve the quality of care by unlocking the full potential of medical technology as well as advancing the knowledge and skills of Health care professionals, we are looking for an Instructional Designer. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about providing the best possible learning environment for Health care professionals by improving our Active Learning Platform.
As our Instructional Designer you will be responsible for maintaining and improving our digital simulation trainings and communicating and discussing the benefits of our Active Learning Platform with our customers (Medical Device Companies and hospitals).
- Define the didactic bases for our learning solutions which are used to define the designs of our various products for specific user groups;
- Set up and conduct research on the learning effects and the impact of our educational method in comparison with other methodologies with either hospitals or medical device companies;
- Propose and develop new educational strategies and learning solutions for our future products;
- Collaborate with the Design team to ensure an excellent user experience across all aspects of the Active Learning Platform;
- Instruct, support and communicate with the internal stakeholders on their instructional design decisions;
- Sparring partner of customers about their education curriculum and being able to confidently and convincingly explain the benefits of our Active Learning Platform to them.
- 3+ years of experience in a comparable role
- Bachelor or Master degree in instructional design, product design or related discipline
- Experienced with assessments, impact tracking and developing learning journeys for online trainings
- In-depth understanding of adult learning theories and methodologies and experience in applying these in digital education
- Experienced in all stages of learning development, from design and implementation to publishing
- Takes ownership to translate solutions from a theoretical need to a concrete offering
- Experienced creating end-customer focused training for professionals
- An eye for visual design, understanding how it can be applied to create an engaging and successful learning experience
- Experienced and confident in clearly and convincingly communicating the benefits of our learning solutions with different customers;
- Determined and resilient; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Team player and strong communicator
- Passion for learning and out of the box thinker
- Previous experience in developing simulation-based training programs is a plus
- Experience in healthcare is a pre
- A stimulating position for 40 hours a week with headquarters in Rotterdam
- An international work environment, having more than 20 nationalities within the team
- A competitive base salary
- Driven, enthusiastic and multicultural colleagues
- Personal growth and development plan
- A scale-up and caring environment
Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com
LeQuest, founded in 2011, is a leading technology company focused on improving the quality of care by unlocking the potential of both medical technology as well as the competence of medical staff to use devices to the limit of their possibilities. We are developing online interactive simulation-based e-training for the use of medical devices. The LeQuest e-trainings accelerate the implementation of new medical equipment, close the consumption gap, and make users quickly gain confidence, knowledge and competence within a safe environment including certifying and re-certifying of the medical staff. LeQuest is a fast-growing company. LeQuest was recently recognized as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands for 2020.