Customer Success Manager
For our mission to improve the quality of care by unlocking the full potential of medical technology as well as advancing the knowledge and skills of Health care professionals, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about ensuring the best outcomes for us and our customers.
You will be managing the relationships with our customers, Medical Device Companies, and ensure that they receive optimal guidance and resources to be successful. You act as their service partner and align the business goals of LeQuest with their goals to bring value to both.
- Map out the steps to achieve the business goals and take action to ensure they are met;
- Create opportunities for upselling and cross selling and act upon them;
- Evolve our processes with the development of the business, balancing daily tasks with strategical thinking;
- Act as the main point of contact for activities related to the roll out and usage of our digital trainings at our global customers;
- Follow up on customer requests, check status and come up with a workaround when their needs cannot be fulfilled immediately;
- Ensure we are alert on the opportunities and seize them while we identify the risks and mitigate them;
- Give solicited and unsolicited advice based on the knowledge you have gained about the customer’s business goals and objectives;
- Build action plans to help our customers succeed, directly and/ or indirectly, with the solutions we (can) provide them with;
- Ask the right questions and get to the root cause to manage, set and preferably exceed expectations;
- Pro-actively drive adoption, retention and expansion by ensuring a good onboarding, coach renewals, and provide support and service to stakeholder,
- 3-5 years of experience in either Customer Success Management, Account or Sales Management or in a Lead Customer Support position
- Experienced in closing deals through upsell and cross sell
- Value collaboration and strong relationships
- Excellent listener who reads body language and listens to what is said and what is not said
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to provide clear guidance to all stakeholders and is convincing when necessary
- Open and transparent communicator who addresses problems when they arise
- Finds the right balance between escalating an issue in time or solving it by themselves
- Solid project management skills with great attention to detail
- Good at multi-tasking and managing multiple customers at the same time
- Exceptional command of the English language, other languages is a bonus
- Experience in the medical field/MedTech would be a big plus
- A stimulating position for 40 hours a week with headquarters in Rotterdam
- An international work environment, having more than 20 nationalities within the team
- A competitive base salary and commission
- Driven, enthusiastic and multicultural colleagues
- Personal growth and development plan
- A scale-up and caring environment
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LeQuest, founded in 2011, is a leading technology company focused on improving the quality of care by unlocking the potential of both medical technology as well as the competence of medical staff to use devices to the limit of their possibilities. We are developing online interactive simulation-based e-training for the use of medical devices. The LeQuest e-trainings accelerate the implementation of new medical equipment, close the consumption gap, and make users quickly gain confidence, knowledge and competence within a safe environment including certifying and re-certifying of the medical staff. LeQuest is a fast-growing company. LeQuest was recently recognized as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands for 2020.