LeQuest is a high-tech education provider based in the center of Rotterdam. We develop simulation based online training to train and certify medical staff in the use of high-risk medical equipment. A big responsibility that we do not take lightly.
We are an international group of professionals who value each other’s opinions, ideas and feedback to ensure personal growth; both culturally and professionally. Our ultimate aim is to grow our business in order to empower medical staff worldwide and provide them with the competence and confidence they need when handling medical technology in sometimes life-threatening situations.
We are currently expanding our partnerships with Hospitals and Medical Device Manufacturers (OEM) on a global scale. Therefore, we are looking for new colleagues to help us with building new partnerships, maintaining established relationships and to be part of the growth of LeQuest.
- Identify opportunities, generate new business and define and execute deals with hospitals in The Netherlands
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship (key account management) with current and new customers (Multi-level DMU management);
- Develop long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs;
- Observe and report market developments and ensure corrective actions when necessary;
- Provide accurate sales forecasting and key performance information;
- Achieve annual and quarterly sales and revenue targets;
- Present and represent the company and our solutions adequately.
- Participate in the creation of the annual sales plan and forecast and execute plans to meet it through strategic account planning.
- Understand and analyze market dynamics and competition to develop business opportunities in the region. Provide ongoing feedback to management, marketing and the development team.
- Follow LeQuest policies, procedures and operating mechanisms. Ensure knowledge of compliance of integrity and company policies.
- Geographic scope: Netherlands
- Proven track record in complex Medical Devices/services/IT Sales/solutions in healthcare and consultative selling
- Confident communicator with the ability to energize and influence at all levels within an organization
- Professional and confident in speaking to small and medium-sized groups
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building rapport and strong client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving, out of the box thinking attitude
- Team player, go-getter, structured, precise, result-oriented and representative
- Self-starter, a fast learner that can hit the ground running and learn & present our solutions inside and out quickly
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders and projects simultaneously
- Experience using CRMs like HubSpot or Salesforce platforms
- Ability to travel in the region and occasionally internationally as required
- Exceptional command of the Dutch and English language
- Command of German and/or French is an advantage
- A stimulating position with headquarters in Rotterdam
- Competitive base salary and commission
- Working in a multicultural environment
- Working within a high-tech medical software training environment, with history and legacy and innovative products that make a difference
- Personal growth and development plan
Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LeQuest, founded in 2011, is a leading technology company focused on improving the quality of care by unlocking the potential of both medical technology as well as the competence of medical staff to use devices to the limit of their possibilities. We are developing online interactive simulation-based e-training for the use of medical devices. The LeQuest e-trainings accelerate the implementation of new medical equipment, close the consumption gap, and make users quickly gain confidence, knowledge and competence within a safe environment including certifying and re-certifying of the medical staff. LeQuest is a fast-growing company. LeQuest was recently recognized as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands for 2020.